Fully sealed & totally protected against dust ingress. Protected against low pressure water jets from any direction. For use in Hospitals, Factories, Warehouses, Engineering, Marine, Mining
- A waterproof high-tech alternative instead of using traditional televisions.
- Can be cleaned, wiped down and operated safely.
- Hospital installations means, remote and TV can be sterilized to prevent the spread of germs but enuring safe and hygienic environment
- Meat packing factories, and manufacturing facilities do not need to worry about televisions getting wet or damaged from debris, dust, powder or other elements in the air
- Safe, secure and ensure 24/7 operational stability
- Larger models now with built in Ethernet, for network monitoring or internet access
- Anti fog screen, unit sealed
- 5mm industry standard toughened safety glass
- Variety of inputs, VGA, HDMI + Ethernet and FULL HD display
- Note: To be used in indoor applications only, or semi-shaded areas
- Liquifi brings integrated IP65 monitors to the warehouse or wet areas with the Built In Series of waterproof televisions.
Available in a range of finishes, and built to be integrated into your warehouse, factory or wet area, the Built In Series will add value to your life everyday, and value to your business and information to its employees.
Installation is made easy, with everything you need for a professional integrated install, provided in the box.
- Hospital Projects
- Industrial Estates
- Marine Applications
- Inside Mining sites
- Aquatic Centers
Note: To be used in indoor applications only, or semi-shaded areas
IRIR Passthrough (female) - 1 x IR receiver (male), 1 x IR emitter (male)
Technical Specifications - Please click on resources, then technical specifications for a complete overview Display Liquifi HD & FULL HD Waterproof LCD TV Screen Sizes Avail. 17", 19", 22", 26" and 32", 42" & 55" Australian Tuner Yes, DVB-T built in Aspect Ratio 16:9 Resolution 17" (1280x768), 19" (1440x900), 26" (1366x768), 32", 42" & 55" (1920x1080) Brightness 450-500cd/m2 Colours 16.7m Contrast Ratio 800:1 Viewing Angle 170 degrees vertical/horizontal Response Time 6 milliseconds Sound On request, can be external or internal Stereo Output 2-6w external speakers supplied Power Connection 3 Pin Australian plug (insulated) with IEC female to external power pack(included) AC Input 100-240v, 50-60Hz Other Inputs 1 x HDMI, Audio in (red/white), 1 x VGA, 1 x Coax, 1 x RS232, Speaker clips L/R Audio Out, Composite Video Ethernet Yes, RJ45 - Configurable via Google Android OS built in (static or DHCP addressing) Consumption Typical < 42W Additional Finish Typically Black, but finish can be customised according to business requirements IP Rating Waterproof IP65 Glass Safety Glass Remote Control Full waterproof remote control, touch button IP68 - Floats on surface when left in water Mounting Hardware Rear mount back box included across all finishes VESA Wall Bracket No. This product is not supplied with a VESA wall bracket. Finishes black & mirror border can be wall mounted Mirror Finish - MF, Mirror Border/Gloss Black = MG, Stainless Steel = SS MF MF MF MF MG MG MG MG SS SS SS SS 17" 19" 26" 32" 17" 19" 26" 32" 17" 19" 26" 32" Width 492 532 793 918 500 530 730 810 485 515 730 850 Height 311 338 440 518 325 350 495 550 325 350 495 575 Depth 46 46 63 70 95 100 120 125 95 105 130 125
A PDF version of the cavity dimensions required for the backbox to be installed and the overall dimensions of the televisions front face, please click resources, technical specifications or Click Here.
NoteInstallation must be completed by a licensed electrician or builder. Alternatively don't forget you can purchase Liquifi installation services which will be available during your shopping cart checkout.
NoteNeed to see some installation pictures to help with your project? Click here
Download User Guide for Full Mirror, Stainless, Mirror border & Black OnlyAll bathroom televisions come equipped with a user friendly installation guide, that can be downloaded from here. Click Here.
Important NoteInstallation of this TV is designed to be recessed. This is a hole or recess cut into a flat wall. It's a requirement that an Australian power point be available as well as coaxial cable for free to air digital TV. Other cables like HDMI and RCA are at the customers discretion and to be discussed with the installer. Examples of the rear mounted back box